The global chlorinated polyethylene market size is expected to reach USD 890.3 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to exhibit significant growth owing to increasing demand for chlorinated polyethylene elastomers (CPE) due to their superior heat, temperature and oil resistance. In addition, increasing use of high performance chlorinated polyethylene in chemical industry owing to their non-corrosive properties, is expected to drive growth over the forecast period.
Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE 135B) is expected to grow at a significant rate owing to increasing use of the product in rigid plastic applications such as PVC plastic profile, pipe fittings, waterproofing membranes and cable sheathing. Increasing use of CPE 135B as modifier and stabilizer of specials synthetic rubber owing to easy mixing with natural rubber is expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period.
Increasing use of the product as impact modifier, anti-dripping agent and secondary flame retardant in Ignition resistant acrylonitrile butadiene rubber (IR ABS) owing to its higher thermal stability and heat resistance is expected to drive growth over the forecast period.
The global chlorinated polyethylene market is highly fragmented, with a majority of production in China due to the presence of a large number of small scale manufacturers in the country providing the product at extremely low prices.
China chlorinated polyethylene market revenue by product, 2014 – 2025 (USD Million)
Browse full research report on Chlorinated Polyethylene Market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/chlorinated-polyethylene-pe-c-market
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- The impact modifier application segment is expected to register CAGR of over 7.8% from 2017 to 2025. The segment is likely to register high growth owing to increasing use for impact reduction in automobiles, window profiles, and door profiles
- Demand for other chlorinated polyethylene grades is expected to reach a market value of more than USD 324.4 million by 2025. Heightened product demand due to growing consumption by the automotive and industrial sector is expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period
- The industry in Europe is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 6.0% by volume from 2017 to 2025 driven by increasing use of the product for impact modifier applications. The region accounts for the consumption of high grade products due to presence of stringent regulations for product use
- The industry in China accounts for the highest production volume due to the presence of a large number of manufacturers coupled with low manufacturing costs. The economy accounts for the consumption of high product volume due to presence of a wide manufacturing base
- Major players resort to capacity additions and production of advanced CPE grades in order to drive the revenue growth. High production volume realized by the Chinese manufacturers is expected to result in over-production leading to decline in the product demand
Access Press Release By Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-chlorinated-polyethylene-pe-c-market
About Grand View Research, Inc:
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, the company offers market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries including technology, chemicals, materials, healthcare and energy.
For more information: http://www.grandviewresearch.com