San Francisco, 17 April 2019 – “Joint Reconstruction Devices Market Analysis By Technique (Joint Replacement, Osteotomy, Arthroscopy, Resurfacing, Arthrodesis, Implants, Bone Graft), By Type (Knee, Hip, Shoulder, Ankle), & Segment Forecasts, [2018 – 2025]”
The global joint reconstruction devices market is expected to reach USD 30.4 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. High adoption of minimally invasive surgeries across the globe has given rise to technological advancement in surgical devices and procedures. In addition, growing prevalence of joint-related conditions and changing therapeutic approaches are expected to boost the market growth.
The joint reconstruction devices market is largely dependent on technological development. Ongoing studies on improving robotically-assisted surgeries and bionic implants are expected to play a pivotal role in the development of total joint replacement surgeries market. These advancements are expected to help in complex surgeries to improve success rate of these procedures and increase patient convenience.
A major share of the joint reconstruction market is captured by large joints. Knee and hip joint reconstruction together captured more than half of the revenue share in 2016. The prevalence of conditions related to these two joints is higher as compared to other joints due to overuse. Treatment of conditions related to these joints is crucial to recover the mobility of patients. Thus, a significant amount of funds are invested in R&D of large joint reconstruction techniques.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Joint replacement techniques captured the largest share in 2016 and is expected to maintain dominance throughout the forecast period. High procedural volume and high price of implants are anticipated to drive growth.
- Development of operating techniques, allografts, and synthetic bone grafts are expected to boost growth of the bone graft segment. The segment is further divided into allograft and synthetic sub-segments.
- The knee segment is expected to dominate the market throughout the forecast period. Availability of a large number of treatment options and introduction of innovative surgical techniques are expected to drive the growth of the segment.
- Developing economies, increased foreign direct investment, rising demand, and emergence of local players are factors that are expected to render fastest growth in the Asia Pacific region.
- Key players of the market include Medtronic; Nuvasive, Inc.; Zimmer Biomet; Stryker; DePuy Synthes; Aesculap Implant Systems, LLC; Smith and Nephew; CONMED Corporation; and DJO Global, Inc.
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at
Grand View Research has segmented the global joint reconstruction devices market on the basis of technique, joint type, and region:
Joint Reconstruction Devices Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Joint replacement
- Bone Graft
Joint Reconstruction Devices Joint Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Joint Reconstruction Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Browse Press Release of this Report:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com