The global medical image analysis software market size is expected to reach USD 4.51 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering an 8.1% CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing incidence of chronic diseases creates demand for effective diagnostics solutions, which spurs demand for medical image analysis software. High growth of the industry is majorly attributed to increase in usage and uptake of image analysis solutions for diagnosis.
In addition, shifting focus to provide enhanced care has led to incorporation of various computer aided diagnosis systems, which is further contributing toward growth. Introduction of technologically advanced products such as 3D/4D platforms and multimodality imaging platforms is also presumed to augment growth over the coming years.
Various benefits such as flexibility and high-resolution images, along with convenient use of multi-modal integrated workflows, are expected to bolster demand and increase product penetration throughout the forecast period. Stand-alone platforms are anticipated to witness steady growth. These platforms are user-friendly and cost less as compared to integrated solutions. These solutions offer more details and features and are used by researchers, allowing them to share and access research data and analyses, thereby enhancing their ability to diagnose, research, monitor, and treat disorders. For instance, GE healthcare’s ViewPoint 6 (for MFM) is a standalone software designed for dedicated ultrasound reporting and image management.
Browse full research report on Medical Image Analysis Software Market: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-image-analysis-software-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- By type, the integrated medical image analysis software segment is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2016 to 2024
- On the basis of modality, the ultrasound segment is projected to ascend at a revenue-based CAGR of 10.5% over the forecast period
- The orthopedic segment dominated the global market by application, accounting for over 40.0% share in 2015
- By end use, hospitals held the largest revenue share owing to increasing adoption of these systems for medical imaging in diagnosis of various diseases
- Asia Pacific is expected to show significant growth owing to presence of unmet clinical needs
- The global market is fragmented in nature. Companies are witness fierce competition as the industry is technology driven
- Strategies implemented by key players include collaborative agreements, new product launches, and geographical expansion.
Browse more reports of this category by Grand View Research: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/healthcare-it Grand View Research has segmented the global medical image analysis software market on the basis of software type, modality, application, end use, and region:
Medical Image Analysis Software Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- Integrated Software
- Stand-alone Software
Medical Image Analysis Software Modality Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- Computed Tomography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Positron Emission Tomography
- Single-Photon Emission Tomography
- Ultrasound Imaging
- Radiographic Imaging
- Combined Modalities
Medical Image Analysis Software Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Urology & Nephrology
Medical Image Analysis Software End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- Research Centers
Medical Image Analysis Software Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Access Press Release By Grand View Research: www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-medical-image-analysis-software-market About Grand View Research:
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com