Europe aerosol container market is expected to reach USD 1.37 Billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Europe aerosol container is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period owing to its widespread use in household, paint, and medical industries. Furthermore, growing demand for these products from food & beverage and automotive applications is expected to propel market growth over the projected period.
Increasing demand for cosmetic products in countries including UK, France, Germany and Italy is expected to have positive impact on market growth. Furthermore, rising demand from personal care sector owing to increasing use of deodorants, hair sprays, and shaving creams among young population is expected to be a key driver for aerosol container market growth.
Europe aerosol container market revenue, by product, 2012-2022 (USD Million)
Browse full research report on Europe Aerosol Container Market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Europe metal aerosol container accounted for over 95% of the market share in 2014. Increasing demand for these products owing to its superior barriers properties which protects the product from negative effects of UV radiation on medical, personal care and food products is likely to increase market share.
- Growing demand for glass aerosol container from medical industry including pharmaceutical manufacturers as well as laboratory research is expected to drive production growth over the forecast period. These containers are non-porous, impermeable and have no chemical interactions with the product stored, thus promoting its use in medical and laboratory applications.
- Metal aerosol container production in France was over USD 130 million in 2014. Presence of large number of personal care companies coupled with rising use of these products in personal care packaging is expected to propel demand over the next seven years. France is the fourth largest paint exporter in the world and has been exporting to economies including Poland, Turkey and Russia. Rising demand for paint from various applications, especially construction, is expected to propel container production in the region.
- UK aerosol container production is expected to witness significant growth, growing at a CAGR of over 4% from 2015 to 2022. Growing demand for these products in personal care products is likely to propel production over the next seven years. Rising demand for these containers owing to their light weight and corrosion resistance properties is expected to propel demand over the forecast period.
- Europe aerosol container market is integrated across various stages of the value chain particularly from container manufactures to end-use industries and recycling companies. Raw material companies include Arcelor Mittal, Alcoa Inc., TW Metals, and Crown Aerosol provides various raw materials including stainless steel and aluminum in the form of rod, sheet, plate, tube or pipe.
For more information: http://www.grandviewresearch.com