The global supply chain analytics market is expected to reach USD 9.87 billion by 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing need to manage a large amount of business data and use derived insights is optimizing the demand for supply chains. The increasing awareness among consumers regarding the benefits offered by supply chain analytics has encouraged organizations across various industries to adopt analytic solutions with an objective to improve perceptibility levels across the entire supply chain enablers.
The deployment of supply chain analytics solutions helps customers to enhance their company’s profitability, achieve growth, and increase market shares by utilizing the derived insights for taking strategic decisions. Moreover, these solutions offer a holistic view of the supply chain that helps in enhancing sustainability, improving profitability, reducing inventory cost, and accelerating the time-to-market for products in the long run.
Furthermore, factors such as shortening product life cycles, low supply chain visibility, ineffective supplier networks, elevated warehousing costs, redundant forecasts, and fluctuating customer demands are responsible for the rising necessity of supply chain optimization, thereby driving growth of the market.
Browse full research report on Supply Chain Analytics Market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/the-global-supply-chain-analytics-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The sales & operations analytics segment dominated the solution market in 2016. However, the visualization & reporting segment is expected to gain dominance by growing at a CAGR of 18.9% over the next eight years.
- Cloud deployment is expected to remain the most preferred method of deployment in the supply chain analytics. This segment is expected to grow substantially at a CAGR of 17.1% over the forecast period.
- The manufacturing segment experienced the highest application in 2016. However, the high technology product segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 18.9% over the next eight years.
- The manufacturing and retail & consumer goods segments are predicted to grow at a higher rate, majorly due to reduction in the cost of supply chain in an attempt to reduce the overall product cost.
- North America was the dominant regional market in 2016, which is attributed to the presence of a large number of supply chain analytics service providers in the region.
- Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as the largest market by 2025 and attain a market size of USD 2,646.6 million over the forecast period.
- The key industry participants operating in the market are SAS Institute Inc., SAP SE, IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Sage Clarity Systems, Kinaxis Inc., MicroStrategy Inc., Genpact Ltd., Capgemini Group, and Birst, Inc.
Browse more reports of this category by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/emerging-and-next-generation-technologies
Grand View Research has segmented the global supply chain analytics market based on solutions, deployment, end-use, and regions:
Supply Chain Analytics Solution Scope (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Logistics Analytics
- Manufacturing Analytics
- Planning & Procurement
- Sales & Operations Analytics
- Visualization & Reporting
Supply Chain Analytics Deployment Scope (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
Supply Chain Analytics End-use Scope (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Aerospace & Defense
- High Technology Products
Supply Chain Analytics Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Access Press Release By Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/supply-chain-analytics-market-analysis
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information: http://www.grandviewresearch.com