The Europe meat snacks market is expected to reach USD 4.59 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The rising demand for healthier protein snacks coupled with growing awareness regarding healthy lifestyles is expected to drive market growth.
The demand for meat snacks in Europe is expected to increase rapidly as the market is still in its nascent stage. The introduction of Jack Link’s jerky product has transformed the market landscape in this region. The growing demand for jerky has garnered the attention of major snack manufacturers in this region. The launch of different product forms, such as handmade sausage crisps, is expected to have a positive impact on market demand.
Supermarkets and hypermarkets are the preferred method of distribution for manufacturers. on account of bulk buying advantage. Rapid growth of e-commerce portals with home delivery services is expected to overshadow the current distribution dynamics, thus restricting growth of supermarkets and hypermarkets.
Browse full research report on Europe Meat Snacks Market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/europe-meat-snacks-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Germany accounted for 15.5% of the European meat snacks market in 2016 owing to the presence of major manufacturers and new product introductions.
- The UK and Belgium & Luxembourg are projected to be the fastest growing countries, registering a CAGR of 10.6% and 10.8% respectively from 2017 to 2025. Rising consumer preference towards healthier snacking options over traditional food, such as sausages and poultry meat is expected to drive meat snacks market in the region.
- Pickled poultry meat demand is expected to witness below average growth rate, registering a CAGR of 9.6% from 2017 to 2025 on account of increased demand for other product categories.
- Restaurants are expected to be a preferred distribution channel with a fastest CAGR of 10.9% from 2017 to 2025. This growth is attributed to manufacturers, who are tailoring products as per consumer taste and preference and investing highly in this distribution channel.
- The industry is expected to witness consolidation in the future owing to growing merger and acquisition activities with an aim to gain dominance in the product category or establish control over the distribution channels.
- In September 2016, Bell acquired Geiser AG, a company specializing in deliveries to the food service sector. The acquisition was carried out to establish the former’s influence on the restaurant distribution channel.
Browse more reports of this category by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/ready-to-eat-processed-and-frozen-foods
Grand View Research has segmented the Europe meat snacks market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and country:
Europe Meat Snacks Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Meat Sticks
- Pickled Sausages
- Ham Sausages
- Pickled Poultry Meat
Europe Meat Snacks Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Convenience Stores
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Grocery Stores
Europe Meat Snacks Country Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Belgium & Luxembourg
- Rest of Europe
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information: http://www.grandviewresearch.com