The global fragrance fixatives market is projected to reach USD 1.79 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing consumption of aroma chemicals and essential oils has contributed to industry growth, especially in emerging economies with rising income levels. Fixatives are used across distinct industries including fine perfumery, skincare, homecare, and haircare. Moreover, the therapeutic effects of scents and rising popularity of customized & celebrity perfumes has positively influenced demand over the last few years.
Technological advancements have fostered new synthetic substitutes for natural, animal-derived fixative compounds, thereby meeting sustainability criteria and environmentalist concerns. The market for innovative, long-lasting scents has also expanded considerably in developing regions, providing ample growth opportunities to manufacturers.
Sclareolide is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2016 to 2025. It is widely used in fine perfumery, skincare and haircare products to prolong the effect & reduce rapid evaporation. The product has emerged as an inexpensive substitute for ambergris, which originates from the intestines of the endangered sperm whale.
Browse full research report on Fragrance Fixatives Market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fragrance-fixatives-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The fragrance fixatives market volume was nearly 5.60 kilo tons in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 1.9% from 2016 to 2025
- Iso E Super was the dominant product and accounted for over 30% of volume share in 2015. Increasing demand from end-use segments such as skin & haircare and color cosmetics owing to its odor-prolonging characteristics is anticipated to drive demand.
- Fine fragrances were the dominant end-use for these compounds. Several multinational players in the industry are extensively involved in new product development to gain a competitive advantage and extend their global reach.
- Skincare is expected to be the fastest-growing end-use with an expected CAGR of 4% in terms of revenue from 2016 to 2025
- Europe dominates the regional industry and contributes over 43% to the global revenue
- Rising affluence levels in countries such as India, Vietnam, and Thailand have translated directly into higher spending on luxury perfumes and high-end cosmetics. This has driven industry growth to a large extent in Asia Pacific, with regional CAGR estimated at 4.1% in terms of revenue.
- Major companies operating in the industry are Eastman Chemical Company, Tokos B.V., Lotioncarfter LLC, Paris Fragrances Cosmetics E Supplies, SVP Chemicals Pvt. Ltd., Synthodor Company, PFW Aroma Chemicals, and Zaki.
Browse more reports of this category by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/food-additives-nutricosmetics-flavors-and-fragrances
Grand View Research has segmented the fragrance fixatives market on the basis of product, end-use and region:
Fragrance Fixatives Product Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2011 – 2025)
- Iso E Super
- Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate
- Clary Sage
Fragrance Fixatives End-Use Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2011 – 2025)
- Fine Fragrances
- Homecare Products
- Color Cosmetics
- Haircare Products
- Skincare Products
Fragrance Fixatives Regional Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2011 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information: http://www.grandviewresearch.com