The global earphones and headphones market is expected to reach USD 15.8 billion by 2025, according to a new research conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing adoption of earphones/headphones during a workout is primarily expected to drive the earphones & headphones market growth over the coming years. Customers use headphones at their workplaces to enjoy music and other audio content on mobile devices. Further, availability of advanced features and the surge in replacement market is anticipated to fuel their demand over the next seven years.
The music & entertainment industry has flourished, significantly, over the past years. Live music streaming on portable devices, including smartphones and music players, has completely evolved the economy of the global music industry. The music & entertainment industry has marked its presence with technological advancements and has catered the global accessory market, such as earphones and headphones market, to witness positive growth.
Browse full research report on Earphones & Headphones Market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/earphone-and-headphone-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The in-ear or earphones captured a revenue share exceeding 4.0 billion in 2015 and the segment is expected to exhibit healthy growth over the forecast period, owing to the growing adoption of tablets & smartphones
- The over-ear segment is also expected to gain traction over the forecast period with the increasing demand for headphones across the music & entertainment and sports & fitness applications
- Wireless earphones & headphones are expected to be the next big thing in the industry. and accounted for a significant share in 2015, a trend expected to continue over the forecast period.
- The sports & fitness application segment is anticipated to witness increased adoption, owing to the rising popularity and adoption of mobile devices including smartphones, tablets, and portable music players
- Asia Pacific dominated the market in 2015 with a revenue exceeding 2.0 billion. The increasing consumer disposable incomes, particularly in India and China, are expected to positively impact market growth over the coming years.
- The key purveyors in the earphones & headphone industry comprise JVC, Skullcandy, Sony Corp, Sennheiser Electronic, Shure, Inc., and Bose Corp, who emphasize on maximizing product differentiation as a part of their strategy
Browse more reports of this category by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/electronic-devices
Grand View Research has segmented the global earphones and headphones market based on product, price, technology, application, and region:
Earphones & Headphones Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
Earphones & Headphones Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
Earphones & Headphones Price Outlook (Volume, Million Units, Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Less than 50 USD
- Between 50 to 100 USD
- Above 100 USD
Earphones & Headphones Application Outlook (Volume, Million Units, Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Virtual Reality
- Music & Entertainment
Earphones & Headphones Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information: http://www.grandviewresearch.com