The global laser processing market is expected to reach USD 23 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The rising utilization of expensive laser-drilling technique for oil & gas exploration purposes is projected to substitute the traditional techniques. Decreasing drilling costs are anticipated to increase the feasibility of uneconomic oil deposits; thus, positively impacting market growth. The growing need for this type of processing, in industrial solar modules, is further expected to fuel the laser processing market growth.
The requirement for laser technology in the medical sector is projected to witness a significant growth, owing to the increasing technological advancements. These technical developments offer faster recovery time, smaller incisions, and lesser pain. The increasing adoption of these methodologies is expected to spur the demand for surgical lasers. Advancements, leading to enhanced edge quality & cutting speeds, are anticipated to offer higher avenues to the laser processing market.
Browse full research report on Laser Processing Market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/laser-processing-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Fiber lasers are projected to exhibit a significant growth with a CAGR exceeding 10.0% from 2016 to 2025, as they are widely used across several end-use industries and are highly cost-effective, compared to the other products
- The material processing segment is expected to gain prominence over the forecast period with an estimated CAGR exceeding 9%, which can be accredited to the ability of lasers to perform high-speed & accurate industrial processes
- The Asia Pacific region emerged as the fastest-growing region and is expected to witness a CAGR of over 10%, owing to the rising number of OEMs in this region
- The key purveyors of this industry are Trumpf, Han’s Laser Technology Industry Group Co., Ltd., Amada Co., Ltd., and Rofin-Sinar Technologies, Inc., among others. Industry participants focus on technology advancements and innovation to capture market share.
Browse more reports of this category by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/electronic-devices
Grand View Research has segmented the global laser processing market based on product, process, application, and region:
Laser Processing Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Gas Lasers
- Solid-state Lasers
- Fiber Lasers
Laser Processing Process Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Material Processing
- Marking and Engraving
Laser Processing Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Machine Tools
- Electronics and Microelectronics
Laser Processing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East & Africa
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information: http://www.grandviewresearch.com