The global dental implants market is expected to be USD 6.81 billion by 2024, based on a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising demand for tooth (or teeth) replacement has provided good growth potential to the market. Growing number of dental injuries owing to road accidents and sport injuries are also considered as some of the major factors favoring demand of implants.
Growing aesthetic awareness amongst people is one of the primary factors leading to growth of the market. With the growing awareness, people are exploring more conservative treatment options. Dental implants are considered the only restorative technique that preserves and stimulates natural bone. Owing to growing number of edentulous people, the demand for prosthetics is increasing, which is expected to be one of the major impact rendering drivers.
Browse full research report on Dental Implants Market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dental-implants-market
Further Key Findings from the Study Suggest:
- The overall market was dominated by titanium because of various applications during surgical placements: one-stage and two-stage techniques Titanium implants provide a cost-effective solution for dental implant treatments due to their long lifespan. However, titanium is prone to corrosion.
- Zirconia implants are growing at a faster CAGR of over 8.0% over the forecast period. Introduction of zirconia implants has enhanced the outcome of dental implant treatments. It is a corrosion-free metal, which acts as an added advantage for dental implant surgeries.
- Europe held the largest share of around USD 1.5 billion in 2015. One of the primary factors favoring this growth includes high geriatric population base. Presence of key player such as Institut Straumann AG is also expected to contribute toward the market share. Moreover, increasing number of sports related facial injuries has also led to the growing demand for oral rehabilitation, which is expected to drive the growth over the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR over the forecast period. Increasing economic stability and spending capacity are further estimated to boost market growth. Growing healthcare dispensing power in countries like Japan is expected to aid in case of high cost of dental implant procedures. Increasing base of dentists and implantologists in China is also estimated further contribute toward growth in the near future
- Some key companies are Nobel Biocare Services AG; BioHorizons IPH, Inc.; Institut Straumann AG; Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.; DENTSPLY Sirona; OSSTEM IMPLANT; Bicon, LLC; Leader Italy; Anthogyr SAS; KYOCERA Medical Corporation; DENTIUM Co., Ltd.; T-Plus Implant Tech. Co.; and DENTIS.
- Strategic collaboration, mergers and acquisitions, and expansion of product portfolio through R&D initiatives are some of the major strategies that companies are focusing on with an aim to cater to the accentuating demand for dental implants.
Read Our Blog: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/medical-devices
Grand View Research has segmented the dental implants market on the basis of products and region:
Dental Implants Market Product Outlook (Market revenue in USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- Titanium Implants
- Zirconia Implants
Dental Implants Market Regional Outlook (Market revenue in USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
Grand View Research has segmented the orthobiologics market on the basis of product, application, end use, and region:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information: http://www.grandviewresearch.com