The global IoT in warehouse management market is anticipated to reach USD 19.06 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing adoption of Goods-to Person (GTP) technology in warehouses is expected to drive the growth.
Telematics plays a major role in developing innovative solutions for fleet management. The increasing use of fleet management services by transport operators is anticipated to propel the telematics market demand. The adoption of telematics systems is expected to aid companies in reducing their fuel expenses and number of empty of runs.
IoT gateways provide secured channels to transmit data. The gateways operate as platforms for applications that process data. IoT also performs functions such as protocol translation, device connectivity, security, updating, and data filtering. The growing penetration of cloud-based platforms is likely to positively impact the market demand over the projected period.
The EDI solution is expected to portray high growth rate over the forecast period, owing to the increasing need for data accuracy at the customer end. The implementation of EDI is likely to reduce human errors and provide real-time information to the customer. The growing usage of mobile applications coupled with the increasing proliferation of the embedded sensor technology is anticipated to further propel the industry demand.
Browse full research report on Internet of Things (IoT) in Warehouse Management Market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/internet-of-things-iot-warehouse-management-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The growing penetration of technologies, such as RFID and Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC), is expected to influence the market demand
- Inventory management solution dominates the market in terms of revenue
- The widespread adoption of pallet/item level tagging is expected to drive the smart inventory management solution
- The EDI solution is expected to witness a significant growth with a CAGR of 27.3% over the projected period
- Sensing devices are anticipated to dominate the market in terms of revenue over the forecast period, owing to the increasing adoption of sensors across various applications
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to portray high growth rate over the forecast period
- Germany and Singapore are the top ranked logistics performance index (LPI) countries
- The key market players include Zebra Technologies (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Software AG (Germany), and Tecsys, Inc. (U.S.)
Grand View Research has segmented the IoT in warehouse management market based on solution, device, service, and region:
IoT In Warehouse Management Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Warehouse automation
- Workforce management
- Inventory management
- Electronic data interchange (EDI)
IoT In Warehouse Management Device Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Sensing devices
IoT in Warehouse Management Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Usage-based insurance
IoT in Warehouse Management Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information: http://www.grandviewresearch.com