The global tunable diode laser analyzer market size is expected to reach USD 831.7 million by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The bullish growth prospects of the tunable diode laser analyzer market can be attributed to the rapid industrialization and an increasing need for real-time and efficient atmospheric toxic gas measurement and analysis.
Favorable initiatives and regulations by the government and regulatory bodies worldwide regarding industrial emissions across various industry sectors are anticipated to bolster the market growth over the forecast period. Advanced TDL based analyzers have the ability to detect and measure toxic gases such as oxides of carbon, nitrogen, and sulfur along with oxygen and water in very low air density environments accurately. The adoption of TDLAs involves low maintenance cost, seamless detection abilities, and stability, making them preferable over other gas detectors across the end-use industries.
However, the high costs of R&D and interoperability issues are expected to hinder the industry growth over the forecast period. The accessibility to cheaper substitute devices and methods may affect the industry growth in the coming years.
Browse full research report on Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Market http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/tunable-diode-laser-analyzer-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The TDLA industry, on the basis of measurement-type, can be segmented into in-situ and others such as extractive-based measurements. The in-situ or on-site type TDLA segment accounted for nearly 65% of the global market share in 2015, owing to the ease of customization, lower cost of ownership, and the control it offers.
- Oil & gas industrial applications contributed to approximately 25% of the overall TDLA market revenue in 2015 and are anticipated to witness a steady growth over the coming years. Such growth can be accredited to the growing demand for the detection of complex hydrocarbon gases and water across upstream, downstream, and midstream process flows across refineries and petrochemical industries.
- The demand for TDLAs in the mining & metal industry was estimated to reach over USD 130 million by 2024, growing at a CAGR of nearly 8% over the next six years. The increasing regulations and safety norms regarding harmful emissions near mining sites are expected to drive the demand for such equipment.
- In 2015, The Asia Pacific tunable diode laser analyzer market accounted for over 25% of the overall market share and is expected to witness a substantial growth over the next eight years. The developing economies of the region, such as India, China, and Japan, are anticipated to offer broad growth avenues for the regional industry growth, owing to the increasing industrialization and modernization of processes in industries including power generation and oil & gas, eventually leading to a surge in the adoption of TDLAs.
- Technological and product innovations drive such a highly dynamic industry. Prominent market players include Siemens AG, ABB Ltd., Yokogawa Electric Corporation, and Endress+Hauser. Vendors are focusing on expanding their presence through inorganic growth strategies such as mergers and acquisition for portfolio enhancement and regional expansion. Moreover, manufacturers are increasingly offering after-sales support and services for their TDLA equipment through its entire lifecycle, from installation to calibration and preventive maintenance repair of the equipment.
Browse more reports of this category by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/sensors-and-controls
Grand View Research has segmented the global tunable diode laser analyzer market on the basis of measurement-type, industrial application, and region:
Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Measurement-Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2024)
Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Industrial Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2024)
- Oil & Gas
- Mining & Metal
- Paper & Pulp
Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Access press release of this research report by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-tunable-diode-laser-analyzer-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com